Friday, November 16, 2018

By The Way, Lets Have an Audit Before You Go...

I got an email this week at work notifying me of the new audit we are now required to do and that it had a 10 day deadline. 

I thought I was going to cry! Here I am trying to train my replacement and we now have to drop everything and do a new audit.  

Add that to the fact that I am trying to take belongings and boxes home from work and get things wound down for my last day of work on the 30th. What timing! 

After I had my own little inward temper tantrum, I started going through the audit instructions and checklist and mentally checked things off. "I have that". "I know where to get that". "I need that from county purchasing".  I felt a little better. 

I gathered documents yesterday and made cover sheets and scanned everything (we are talking close to 500 pages) and now I only lack one thing and that is for the county attorney to release one document.  Depending on when I get her official "ok", I should have everything uploaded by Monday or Tuesday. 

I feel better. No more tantrum or panic attack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...