Monday, May 9, 2022

Meal Plan

 


I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well.

I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberries and dates. I wanted to take some when we went to the nursing home later to visit my mother in law. 

For supper my daughter and a family friend barbecued pork chops and sausage and served that with corn on the cob, potato salad and beans. It was a wonderful supper and I appreciate all their hard work. We had plenty of leftovers so I will use them up during this week's meal plan.

Meal Plan for the week

Monday - ham and asparagus quiche- easy to put together with my canned ham, asparagus I got on sale and pre-made pie crust

Tuesday - left over barbecue - heat and eat

Wednesday - Soup (either beef stew or chicken noodle - havent decided yet)

Thursday - Chicken Tacos 

Friday - Baked Fish (dipped in green goddess dressing and coated with panko bread crumbs), coleslaw and beans

Saturday - Crockpot BBQ Pork sandwiches (made from slow cooked pork roast, shredded and bbq sauce added)

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...