Saturday, May 25, 2013

Childrens History and Economics Book and Curriculum Resource

I always like to share great links that I have run across and this is one that I found some years ago while searching for some info on Laura Ingalls Wilder. 

Blue Stocking Press focuses on Children's History, Economics and Government books and curriculum. They don't have a huge assortment, but what they do have is great, and any homeschoolers or those who are just looking for books on these subjects to broaden the kids' perspective about today's working world and about our history will like this website.

Blue Stocking Press 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...