Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year - Week One

It's a new year and with it I have decided to make some changes. I don't really see them as the "resolutions" because it is not a particular list just a general desire to become more efficient and productive.

One of the ways I feel I can accomplish that is that when I have something to share, rather than post it on Facebook first and have it disappear into the sea of nothingness, I will post what I want to share here and make a link for it to Facebook so I can share with friends in both websites and still keep it in categories where I can access the information again if I want.


The first few days of the new year I felt rather sloth-like. It was hard to get my motivation going but after a productive weekend, the house is clean, the tree is down and  I am ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...