Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Rocks - No Bake Cookies

This no bake cookie recipe is one that came to me through my son's kindergarten teacher. She served them at their Christmas party that year and I asked for the recipe. I love the orange-y flavor of the cookie and the fact that it is no bake. I have let kids help with this one over the years.

Christmas Rocks

Combine:
1 pound powdered sugar
1 stick margarine
1 six ounce can frozen orange juice
1 cup chopped pecans (chopped fairly small)
1 pound vanilla wafers, crushed (note- I open the bag of cookies to let out the air and then tape the open end and use my rolling pen to crush the cookies while they are still inside the bag)

Mix all of the above. Roll into balls then roll into shredded coconut.
Yield 96 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...