Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

I am really in the mood to make cookies this week but as of yet have not had time to do it. For now I will post a few of my favorite cookie recipes and maybe this weekend actually get to do some baking. This is a favorite recipe. I love anything good and easy and this fits both criteria! Oddly enough these cookies DO NOT require flour and yes the do come out just fine! :-)

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix ingredients together. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. If you prefer, shape into balls and pat down with fork for a more traditional look. Bake at 375*F for 10 minutes (Believe it or not there is no flour in this recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...