Friday, September 19, 2014

Indian Corn - A Good and Quick Meal!

This could be your quick and easy dinner tonight! It is so good too! This great recipe comes from The Four Ingredient Cookbook by Emily Cale and Linda Coffee. I have had my copy of this cookbook for years and used it for meals, desserts, sides etc. I have even bought copies of the book for my daughter and daughter in law.
Indian Corn
Four Ingredient Cookbook
1 Pound Lean Hamburger meat
1 Can (16 oz) whole corn (drained)
½ Onion (chopped)
1 Jar Taco Sauce
Brown Hamburger and onion; add corn and taco sauce. Simmer mixture for 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 4-6

1 comment:

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...