Saturday, March 4, 2017
I started the day out poking around looking at fabric I have on hand and then reprinting the manual for a new-to-me sewing machine that my sister gave me. I don't do a lot of sewing, but with the meager offerings I am finding lately for clothes that I like and as long waist-ed as I am, I think it is time to get some sewing done.
Next project was to take photos of a bunch of my Mom's Barbie Dolls. It has been 10 years since she passed and I am not a doll collector so it is time to do the research needed to get them sold. Taking the pictures and looking each one up to try and determine values took quite a bit of time but I got the batch done that I have here and once I deal with them I will bring back more from storage and start the process over again.
My back rest pillow was getting pretty lumpy and "settled" and needing more stuffing so I picked up the pillow stuffing I needed a couple days ago and this morning I opened up the seam on the back rest and filled it up some more and sewed it back up; there is no point throwing it out when I can fix it cheaper than I can replace it.
Next on the list is going through a box of my Mom's old sewing patterns to see if there is anything I can use and if not put them in a pile to donate. Have a blessed day!
Not long ago, I was thinking about the foraging class I took about a year ago with instructor Amy Crowell and I remembered that she had made...
So my Boston Terrier, ate my glasses a couple days ago. I wasn't happy about it but, 1. It was just as much my fault for leaving them o...
We still make this jelly from time to time even though it is a little labor intensive. It is really good. I got the recipe from my Dad who ...