Sunday, July 6, 2014

From Inside the Fireworks

The night we watched our town's fireworks display was a beautiful breezy evening. Shortly after the fireworks started, a plane flew into view and flew what appeared to be close enough that I wondered if he might get hit by some of the fireworks. Watching the plane go by, I thought about what the fireworks must look like to the pilot and I asked my husband, "What do you suppose it looks like from up there?" Gene replied "I have no idea".

I think the video below provides that answer. A drone filmed a fireworks display, giving us a view from within the all the spark and glitter, and I daresay this might even be a historic view since it does after all give us the chance to see something in a way that we have never seen it before. 

I hope you enjoy this amazing video as much as I did. It certainly provided the answer to my question of what the fireworks must look like from above!



1 comment:

  1. Fascinating! Fireworks fill me with various emotions - childlike excitement as well as a dreaminess because they are so mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete

Meal Plan

  I had a calm and pleasant Mother's Day yesterday. I hope you all did as well. I started the day making oatmeal cookies with cranberrie...